10am – 4.30pm
The natural world doesn’t have words, it doesn’t speak our language but we do know nature’s language. We knew it when we were born and then as we grew, word culture took over and our nature language was educated out of us, before we even knew we had it.
If you would like to begin a journey of natural self discovery and learn how to re-connect with nature through art, this carefully planned day is an introduction to eco-art therapy, which will lay some foundations for the further exploration of our lost connections with nature.
What to expect:
- A small group, ensuring a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere and effective guidance.
- A short walk around the land. We are on a slight hill and the terrain is not always smooth.
- Carefully crafted activities amongst nature to help you rediscover, heal and embrace your innate sense of creativity.
- We will explore colour, shape and form, the senses we know and some of the senses we’ve forgotten.
- You will create at least two pieces of work – one of these pieces will be a journal.
- Refreshments and a vegan lunch will be served
These days will follow the seasons and draw on natures offerings at the time and place.
You will be able to book this course soon. The land and the full range of courses are still in developement. In the meantime we welcome your interest and feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org